Friday, April 10, 2015

Identity -- Who Am I ? What Am I?

5 Most Important Things That Make Up My Identity.

  1. Sense of humor
  2. My desire of the human mind
  3. My smile
  4. My old soul  

Looking at the image in the blog, I agree with the fact that we are influenced by the world around us. Every day we make choices and most of them involve whether to conform to society or not. When it comes to the music we listen to, the clothes we wear and social media, it's easy for us to be influencer by what goes on in the world everyday. On the other hand as an individual, we are the ones who get our social cues from each other, it begins with one mind and suddenly you and your peers agree on the same thing. It's a on going cycle between the world/others and us as individuals. We are what makes the world and the world is what makes us!

1 comment:

  1. What influenced your sense of humor, your smile, your old soul? Not sure what you mean by your "desire of the human mind." Great conclusion in your reflection.
    4-4-4-4

    ReplyDelete