Friday, April 10, 2015

Do Now - "A time you did something because other people were doing it"

There was a time when I was younger and me and my friends would attend all these big events. They were fun and all but by the end of the night the event was always shut down because a problem always seemed to occur. This one particular night, me and my friends went out to this party and someone shot fire, the moment we heard the fire shot we all scattered but for some reason we found ourselves following this big crowd. The only reason why we found ourselves running with the crowd is because as a large group and in the mist of danger occurring we couldn't think and we had figured they knew the way out. Eventually one of my friends decided to go the opposite direction getting away from the crowd and we all found ourselves in a much calmer state of mind, it was then we figured out what was the next step from there.

1 comment:

  1. Scary story. Did you ever find out what would have happened if you had stayed with the crowd? I'm glad someone in your group had some sense.

    ReplyDelete