Thursday, October 3, 2013

Me, Me, ME!

My names cheylin, it's a difficult name for many to pronounce but you'll get the hang of it! I'm currently a high school senior in crotona academy. I have dreams bigger than the twin towers! As of now I'm living in the bronx with my mother and younger brother, I plan to move out the state once i finish college. My only focus as of now is becoming a better person, and being successful. In this course i hope to learn more about blogging, it's always seem interesting to me but I never gave it a try. My question towards brain science is, how much percentage of our brain do we really use? and why.

3 comments:

  1. Love your introduction although you really don't need one. ;-) Your question is interesting but I think you should be able to find an answer pretty easily. How about capitalizing once in awhile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog site. The question is cool too. I don't think we use much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you introduced your self and told us about what your trying to accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete