Monday, December 16, 2013

Exogenous & Endogenous, Which one are you?

For me it's not as hard to control my impulses, because I've trained my mind to be at peace when I get the urge to want to act out of character. But it does tend to be a bit difficult when I'm in a stressful stage and I'm not trying to act out of character, I often dismiss myself from the position I'm in at that point. So I would say I'm endogenous, I think before I act upon things. Most of the time when I snap it's because I'm caused under a lot of stress and it makes it hard to think about the scenario I'm in.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you express yourself but you are missing many postes, publish you're I-Search paper.. Catch up! I gave you a 82 on your blogs based on learning outcomes, ideas, writing conventions, and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did the article say about teenagers and stress? (Pretty much what you wrote!)

    ReplyDelete